When you start working through divorce, you may think you don’t have time to meditate or pray. But carve out time to regularly reflect in peace – you need it more than ever.
- Prayer: Your higher power or God as you believe
- Friends & Relatives: the ones that are helpful, good listners, hold confidences, actually physically help when needed.
- Support Groups: Divorce Care http://www.divorcecare.org/
Meet Up Groups: http://www.meetup.com/
- Free Crisis Phone Counseling: 1800-273-TALK
- Your Therapist: Most insurance companies cover this in part.
- Your STBX (soon to be X); Yes, that’s right – if you can support each other in ways that work, that they are willing, without contention, it will make the process smoother. Him or her helping you will act to soften potentially hardened heart the act has caused. Noone knows you better.