- Always tell the truth.
- Keep your attorney and Guardian ad Litem informed of your current information, such as telephone number, email address, mailing address, and residence address.
- Do not move too often from one house to another. Prior to any move, contact your attorney to get his advice.
- Keep your attorney informed of any major life-changing event such as a job change, a move, an arrest, a death of a witness, a Department of Social Services investigation, a late payment of child support, or a violation of the court order.
- Do not make any posts on Facebook or any other social media website unless your attorney gives you permission to do so. It is best to close down your Facebook account during your case. I often use Facebook material when representing our clients. Anything put on Facebook can usually be used in court.
- Your telephone conversations and other conversations may…
View original post 378 more words